Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2001 3:10:12 PM EDT
Here's the official, unscientific results of my earlier post:
Since some folks made their feelings known on whether they were satisfied, or not buying from them anymore, I will list these categories. If those who did not post an opinion would like to, I'll add them on. If someone who did not post on the other questionaire wants to give their opinion (BASED ON THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE ORDERED FROM RAGuns in Illinois) go ahead, just don't start with the personal attacks. There's other posts for you to vent on, please!
CUSTOMER - no comment

SATISFIED(with merchandise ordered)
13 (one might have been long ago with a different owner if there ever was another?)

SATISFIED - But will not order from them again (meaning - they got what they ordered)
5 (1 I'm not sure of, but comments were made to GF, 1seemed partially satisfied, no repeat business though)

NOT SATISFIED
Link Posted: 11/5/2001 11:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
As a 01 ffl I have ordered magazines (AR15/16) from them mulitple times. Fast service, magazines were as advertised.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:27:25 AM EDT
[#2]
It appears that only 46.4% who responded were satisfied enough to commit to further business with KMA. That's less than half. I don't know what the percentages would be for other businesses/industries, but that seems very low. Even Bill Clinton had a higher approval rating. That ought to say something.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 10:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's an email I got, I'm too tired and busy now to recount. I appreciate folks keeping the flames away from here. Hope this info is useful to someone!

Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 10:43:26 EST
Subject: rguns
To: [email protected]
X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by Declude JunkMail System at Web-Comm Technologies for spam.

Looking at the list of replies I count it as shown below.  I'm not weeding
out the no comments/satisfied part as I didn't have time to mess with that.

SATISFIED - 16

waldo -
fattym4 -
shaggy -
nukem -
pottsy -
ar15fan -
hoplophile -
tylerdurden -
gunbert -
stg44 -
xsquid -
gunguru -
hbarowner -
shadows -
wolfer -
sopmodm4 -

SATISFIED - But will not order from them again - 4

rabbit9
gus
paul
wadman

Not Satisfied - 8

kevin
drjarhead
9divdoc
kihn
azplinker
shoepop
grimshaw  - if you ask him what category he wants to be in I'd bet this one.
tobin
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Now your poll results are up to 57.1%. Better check some of those emails and see if they "just happen to have" KMA/RogerNut's domain (voyager.net). The numbers still don't impress.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top