Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2001 6:59:17 PM EDT
Hello!

Can anyone tell me about Sarco?  How is their quality?  When you order something, is the condition good, rusty junk, or...?  Does it pay to order 'hand select?'

ANY advice, stories, etc., will be appreciated!

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I have had good luck over the years with Sarco. -- I like them because they have some hard to find ,(oddball) parts and accessory items. -- If the item is listed as NEW, It will be like new with maybe some storage wear. -- Have never ordered thier AR kits or paid extra for hand select. -- Have allways got what I paid for, but remember this is'nt BUSHY, some items will need a little TLC to be perfect. -- Good Luck -- ALLONS11
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't been to impressed with their part sets. I wasn't real happy with the service either. All I can say is give them a call and see if they can give you what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:35:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I was very happy with my sarco prods.But there shipping time is very very very very very slow,By the time I recv. there prodt. I had forgotten I had ordered it.But when I finally got it it was very nice.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 8:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I've only ordered mags from Sarco, so far. No complaints. Mags were in good condition, cheap, and I had no delays on the shipping either.
Link Posted: 11/1/2001 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]
An A1 barrel, It was refinished because it had some corrosion, but I am satisfied.
GG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top