Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 7:27:26 PM EDT
Ok, I've got several things I'm looking at that I would like feedback on. I want to know what you would buy : either a beta c-mag(AR15), or Trijicon Reflex II(AR15)? Also does anyone out there have any experience with Mag-Cinch with AR mags? How about with Thermolds 30's? Does anyone have any experience with Blackhawk's S.W.I.F.T. sling? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated especially since the wealth of knowledge on this forum is overwelming. Thanks in advance.

Lethal "Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst" "...to the fallen heroes who gave their lives that others might live"
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody out there?...
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, guess this isn't a popular subject matter...
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the Mags Forum, Sights and Mounts Forums and the Acc. Forum.  If all else fails do a search in said forums lots of info there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Get the C Mag now, while Ruben can get them.  You can always get a Reflex/EOTech/Aimpoint  later.

Mag-cinch suck, they make the rifle unbalanced, and where the heck are ya gonna keep the thing? They won't fit in pouches.  

I love Thermolds so...don't buy them they are crap

Sorry, no feedback on the sling, but some sort of tactical sling is on my "to get list" so I'll have to let you know later.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
More thoughts:

about Mag-cinch:  If anything get Mag puls, they are runerized "handles"  that go on the end of your mags, to make them easier to pull out of Mag pouches.  The military guys used to use 550 cord and/or 100 mile tape in the same fashion.  These are also on my "to get list."

About Beta C mags:  You may like it, you may hate it, but when Ruben doesn't have them you can make $100+ reselling them.  Just check out older posts in the equiptment exchange and you'll see for yourself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top