Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2001 7:28:48 AM EDT
Looking for some one to help fill a wish list.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are all the VA. members?
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't Haymarket near Coles Brothers on Hwy. 15. I can't think of the town it is in. I am pretty sure that is in your neck of the woods.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
VA-gunnut is talking about Clarke Brothers in warrenton.  1-540-439-8988, they have a nice little range to shoot at if you buy ammo from them. Usually some nice guys.  They rebuilt an old falling block 22 for my dad and did a teriffic job.  
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's a quick source.  Hope it helps.

http://www.shotgunnews.com/fflguide/
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:37:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
VA-gunnut is talking about Clarke Brothers in warrenton.  1-540-439-8988, they have a nice little range to shoot at if you buy ammo from them. Usually some nice guys.  They rebuilt an old falling block 22 for my dad and did a teriffic job.  

Yeah that is them. I pass the place when I go up to PA to visit family. I stopped in the place once and was not impressed with their ammo prices so I left. At the time they were charging $7 a box for Russian 7.62x39. This is when it still came in the white box and wasn't called Wolf. You could get it at the time for $2.50 a box.

I never checked their gun prices but have heard some good things about them. I would suggest you give them a try.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah Va-gunnut, that is why their ammo prices are no good.  That is how they make the money to keep up the range, since as I said, you need to use their ammo at their range.  I don't think any of their prices are great, but the have some good stuff. Worth checking out.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top