Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 6:28:03 AM EDT
Has anyone got theirs yet???

I saw a pic in the GOTD thread that made me wonder????

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that it will be quite a while before amalite ships the AR-180B in large numbers, if ever. I had one on order that was supposed to be delivered in November but it appears that armalite has been having some manufacturing problems and so who knows. I cancelled my order earlier this month and will wait and see.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:34:40 AM EDT
[#2]
There were lots of AR-10s at the gun show last weekend in TN.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw one at a dealer here in WA. Wades Guns in Redman.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had one on order since early June. I was at first told Sept./Oct.. Last time I talked to them I was told they are having problems with sub-contractors supplying out of spec parts. They expected to start shipping again in December. I'm not canceling my order but I'm not holding my breath either.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]

A preban, I'll reckon?  Folder, flash suppressor?  Not the new postban with the plastic lower still as of yet not in distribution?
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I definitely want one or two
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

A preban, I'll reckon?  Folder, flash suppressor?  Not the new postban with the plastic lower still as of yet not in distribution?

You could be right I did'nt look at it that close, it was a fixed stock, it looked brand new I just asumed it was the new ones. And since I don't live there I can't go back and check. If your really interested you could give them a call, the number is on his web page Wades Guns.  This is a big shop he buys gons by the tonage if they are out there he would be the first to get one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top