Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2001 5:54:15 AM EDT
HEY GUYS:GUNNUTS HERE,This is my first post on this forum,I'm looking to buy an AR type rifle,I have one of Rock River's 1911's for 2 years now with 5000+ rounds through it,SUPER 1911,Anybody know if the RR AR takes as long to get as there 1911's? and how do you like your RR AR?I'm not stuck on a RR, I live in Pa. where there are a lot of gunshows so maybe a BUSHY or ARMILITE, maybe a DPMS any info. would help. THANKS ALOT
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:06:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Bushmaster 20" it is awesome. I have an Olympic preban 16" the lower didnt have the best fit with the hammer/trigger alignment, but after a while it now is working great.  I just ordered 2 RockRiver lowers from a guy in AL. I ordered them monday, he sent me a tracking number on the shipment yesterday. I am looking forward to getting them as I have heard and seen many good things about them, If you want I can email you the guys info. He is a member here at AR15.com and a good ghy to work a deal with.

Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:07:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have heard good things about the RRA rifles but I don't have one myself. I always recommend Bushmaster for first time AR buyers. You can't go wrong with Bushmaster. IMO
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Go to the manufacturers forum board do some reading before you buy an ASA.
Just a "tip".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top