Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2001 8:00:20 PM EDT
Any of you that have had work done by Kurt please share with me the results, good or bad, and your experiences/ratings of the quality (Fit, finish etc...). He seems to have many satisfied customers. I'm considering some work and would like the benefit of other's exp. Thanks!
Pit
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 8:02:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#2]
I haven't had work done YET... and not discounting TREETOP's experience... but if you just would do a little searching... you would find that he is highly respected for quality here.
Link Posted: 10/26/2001 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I had him do the "M4 treatment" to an HBAR upper about a year and a half ago.  Along with it was his extended brake and re-park.  Excellent work, excellent service, lightest, sweetest upper I have.  Good guy.

Jim
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 1:54:05 AM EDT
[#4]
He's done 3 or 4 jobs for me.Quality was great and you can't beat his prices.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 4:26:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Kurt shaved off a bayo lug and swapped out a birdcage FS for his A2 brake about a year ago. Very nice work at a very fair price. He was extremely backed-up at the time and so the turnaround time was about 6 weeks but I knew that when I sent the upper to him. He is first class and I would unhesitatingly recommend him for any type of gunsmithing.  
Link Posted: 10/27/2001 5:28:15 AM EDT
[#6]
In the past 2 years Kurt put two of my rifle barrels on an intensive weight reduction plan for me and both turned out as perfect as I can judge.

Bushmaster 14.5" heavy machinegun barrel reduced to M4 profile.

Bushmaster 16" Dissipator HBAR barrel reduced to M16A2 profile under the handguards.  This is my "flattop" upper mounting the Elcan/future-NVG and it made a big difference in how the rifle handles.  

-- Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top