Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2001 6:47:52 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting a PACT timer to use for training purposes. Does anyone have any input that would be helpful? Cost? Model? Or anything else that would help? Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one, and there great!  Unless your into the full blown IPSC thing, the standard club timer is the way to go.  It's simple to operate and has useful features.  You picked a great time to ask this question, because every year around christmas PACT has a sale.  I believe you can get their club timer for $129 (regularly $159) and they throw in a case.  It really is a good investment for those of us who don't want to just think we're fast, but know how fast we are.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Where is the best place to look for one?
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
www.pact.com/club.html
to check them out, then follow the links.I will second the opinion that they are great timers for little$$$$.
Link Posted: 10/25/2001 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.
I saw a guy at the range one day timing his reloads, and thought that was a great idea. He was serious about his training.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top