Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2021 10:20:43 AM EDT
Not sure where to really put this so if it needs moved sorry.

Are there any good schematics out there for semi conversion of the trigger cassette? I can find info for HK packs but I'm hitting a wall for the older cetme packs. Everything I can find has been murdered by photobucket or lacks detail.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:31:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll have to grab a membership and take a look. The kits are so cheap right now seem to be one of the few remaining cost effective builds to play with.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks, I'll have to grab a membership and take a look. The kits are so cheap right now seem to be one of the few remaining cost effective builds to play with.
View Quote

I highly suggest making an account on Weaponsguild
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:16:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1 they have been very helpful when I hit snags on my sten project. Those guys are amazing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top