Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2021 1:17:49 PM EDT
How do you like it? What scope did you use?

I am considering getting an Auto Ordnance paratrooper model, Ultimak rail, and a Burris Scout scope. The Burris scope looks to have the proper eye relief
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:21:21 PM EDT
[#1]
In regards to scope selection, I have a vortex scout scope on an m1a. The eye relief is fine, but overall I'm not overly impressed with the scope itself. Of I was to do it again I'd likely go with the burris.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a Burris 2X7 pistol scope I use on an Ultimak rail.   Its a little heavy.  a fixed magnification scope would probably be much lighter.
come to think of it, maybe I`ll put it on the EE.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not exactly a scout scope but I used to have this.

I had to have the Ultimak rail machined down a little as it was before they made an Auto-Ord version.

I still have the rail, sold the gun and red dot. It was a handy carbine though.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top