Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2015 11:40:06 AM EDT
It uses the same rings as the 77/44.  I have to crawl the stock too much for my tastes to get good eye relief on my scope.  Does anyone know of a manufacturer that makes extension rings for this rifle?
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 11:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Found These

You can also get a Weaver adapter and a set of low Weaver rings.

Ruger Weaver Rail

Weigand Combat Rail
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Already got the Weigand rail.  Was hoping to avoid that route.  Makes the rifle heavier than it needs to be, and the fewer disparate components in your mounting system, the more stable your scope is.  But I may not have an option.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 1:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Already got the Weigand rail.  Was hoping to avoid that route.  Makes the rifle heavier than it needs to be, and the fewer disparate components in your mounting system, the more stable your scope is.  But I may not have an option.
View Quote

Unfortunately the options are the 2 listed, you already have 1.  I have a 1pc ruger - weaver, but the name of mfg escapes me at this time. Using name brand components makes any issues almost zero. Kind of like your options.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top