Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2014 7:45:32 PM EDT
https://www.classicfirearms.com/pol-pps-43c
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]

Those are GTG and supposed to be pretty fun when SBR'd.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't own one but one of my local gun stores has had the 7.62x25 version in his case for a while so I've read up on them, overall they seem to be pretty reliable & accurate, there are some that have been converted to 9mm with mags modified with spacers but the 9mm modified mags don't seem to be as reliable as the 7.62x25 mags. Converted 9mms also seem to go for about $100 more than the original versions. Not sure about parts availability but they're pretty easy to find so I'd assume replacement parts aren't impossible to get. 7.62x25 goes for about $18 to $20 a box locally and readily available online so not that much more expensive than 9mm.

Edit: Classic Firearms also has the 9mm version for $299, 30 bucks cheaper than linked above. Per the description this is not a conversion but comes from the factory in Poland as a 9mm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top