Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2014 6:58:43 PM EDT
Or, batter's up for the baseball fans.

Sold a few off and been having good checks lately, so I'm looking at the following options:

Upgrade my XDM 5.25 9mm with a magwell and basepads (cheapest option)
Getting a trust, efile a form 1 for a 12.5" SBR AR, will purchase the upper from BCM and will buy a Hipertouch trigger, adj gas block, and low mass buffer/bcg/action spring to replace the milspec parts currently in my optics AR (2 birds, 1 stone)
Going blue with a Dillon 650 (unlimited ammo forever)
None of the above, save the money
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I like optons 2 and 3.  As far as Blue goes, I really like the 550 (manual indexing)
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
And I'm hung up on deciding between the 550 and 650. I'll probably call an individual I know of and talk to him. But, since I don't have the available space for one, I really don't know...
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
2 round burst!
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:53:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Go with #2.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:32:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Go with #2.
View Quote

That's my thinking, I sold another pistol so I went ahead and ordered #1 and am working on setting up #2.  Also ordered a RRA NM 2 stage trigger since I saw them on sale for $89 plus 7.5% off the order.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
# 2      Getting into reloading is a whole other hobby.  But I have a couple 650's and they are great running machines.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Dillon.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
# 2      Getting into reloading is a whole other hobby.  But I have a couple 650's and they are great running machines.
View Quote

I already have a single stage Rock Chucker.  It'd be a lot easier to shoot more if  loaded faster.  I'll wait a while for it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:06:10 AM EDT
[#9]
You could also go with the Lee cast turret press.  Its much faster then single stage and is a pretty cheap production increase.  I have one sitting next to the Dillon 650's its great for low volume production and a step up in speed from a single stage.  

Caliber changes are quick and extra turrets are cheap and the primer thing that hangs off the top of the press actually works well.  Someone even sells an case eject for the LCT.  I dont like is lee powder measures so I took an extra Dillon measure and made an adapter/riser to use that on the LCT - it works great and is accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top