Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Posted: 2/27/2013 2:21:25 AM EDT
It's almost 4 weeks for me anyone receiving orders yet?
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 3:09:32 AM EDT
[#1]
It says on their page they aren't responding to emails right now.   Really no use sending emails asking for ship dates.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 3:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
A good friend ordered on 12/21 complete upper was charged on 2-2 and no word we only live 5 hours and nothing to show up neither.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 5:26:46 AM EDT
[#3]
They are trying to package and ship thousands of orders they got instead of responding to emails jeeeeeeze leave them alone so I can get my order.
Damn near all dealers are back logged in shipping and some dont have someone dedicated to the PC at this time as even they are in back
packaging parts.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 5:28:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They are trying to package and ship thousands of orders they got instead of responding to emails jeeeeeeze leave them alone so I can get my order.
Damn near all dealers are back logged in shipping and some dont have someone dedicated to the PC at this time as even they are in back
packaging parts.

lol at a company with a BBB grade of "F" and it has been like that for over a year, plus all the mistakes people have been seeing on their items once they finally get it in, and add the fact the owner is a douchebag who knows as much as customer service as the guy who makes fry's at Mcdonalds.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 5:34:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
packaging parts.

lol at a company with a BBB grade of "F" and it has been like that for over a year, plus all the mistakes people have been seeing on their items once they finally get it in, and add the fact the owner is a douchebag who knows as much as customer service as the guy who makes fry's at Mcdonalds.

Please don't insult the guys that make French Frys.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7REd6PklVNE&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#6]
FWIW- i have placed order with AIM and centerfire systems, gun parts corp, gunthings.com,  ak-builder-all with the last week to10 days. all shipped next day pretty much.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 6:43:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Ordered a lower 12/18, shipped 2/1. Looks great.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#8]
They are a small shop that sells and makes Rifles getting slammed by orders and manufacturing.  If you walk in to their store you can get an AR, upper, bolt carrier, etc.  They are not raising prices like other places.

I walked in there two weeks ago and walke,d out with an upper.  It wasnt the one I wanted because of the sand color, but its better than nothing.  The guy helping me out said they put up uppers, full rifles daily.  They had about 5 20inch uppers and 8 16inch uppers, they had about 8 AR's of different sizes and furniture and their prices were normal.  They had stripped uppers, gas blocks, $7 20 rnd magazines, LPK's, etc.

Give them a brake.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 7:44:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are a small shop that sells and makes Rifles getting slammed by orders and manufacturing.  If you walk in to their store you can get an AR, upper, bolt carrier, etc.  They are not raising prices like other places.

I walked in there two weeks ago and walke,d out with an upper.  It wasnt the one I wanted because of the sand color, but its better than nothing.  The guy helping me out said they put up uppers, full rifles daily.  They had about 5 20inch uppers and 8 16inch uppers, they had about 8 AR's of different sizes and furniture and their prices were normal.  They had stripped uppers, gas blocks, $7 20 rnd magazines, LPK's, etc.

Give them a brake.

Ya, they do deserve respect for the fact that they are not gouging.   But the Customer Service and responses is atrocious.    I am on week 4 for an upper, and letting it ride till around week 7'ish.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 8:36:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I ordered two complete build kits on 12/20/12 from them that were "in stock". I called and called and called and finally got a human being, who told me "theyre not in stock and we have no idea when they will be", and hung up. I then sent them an email asking to cancel my order due to the misrepresentation of inventory on their website. I have not been charged, and I never received a confirmation that my orders were in fact cancelled...
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 8:39:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I ordered two complete build kits on 12/20/12 from them that were "in stock". I called and called and called and finally got a human being, who told me "theyre not in stock and we have no idea when they will be", and hung up. I then sent them an email asking to cancel my order due to the misrepresentation of inventory on their website. I have not been charged, and I never received a confirmation that my orders were in fact cancelled...

The first email I sent them was asking about the difference between two items, and the guy replied back in all caps cussing me out lol. So I did a BBB code search and sure enough they have had a grade "F" for over a year. I can give a fuck about product, if that is your customer service when all I did was ask difference between two items, I hope your business fucking fails.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 8:45:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The 20" Kits? Well great. That's what I ordered. When did you actually talk to the person?
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I placed 3 orders 12/23, 12/24 and 12/27  My card got charged today for the order on 12/24. What happened to the 12/23 order?
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 11:12:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I placed 3 orders 12/23, 12/24 and 12/27  My card got charged today for the order on 12/24. What happened to the 12/23 order?

What did you order on those dates?   It may help indicate what stock they are getting in.

Link Posted: 2/12/2013 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#15]
I was charged for a BCG ordered on the 12/24  today as well.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 12:24:53 PM EDT
[#16]
That's good to hear. At least they're moving on to orders from the 24th. It'll still be probably 2 weeks before they get to mine (on the 25th).
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Got my tax refund in so I tried to get my order upgraded, and PAY THEM MORE MONEY!  Don't answer the phone, numerous emails sent.  Halfway thinking I'll get one on GB.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#18]
It says right there on their site that they aren't taking phone calls or answering email right now.  I don't think there is really any reliable way to open a line of communication with them as of right now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 4:29:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Not trying to cause a ruckus, but they straight out said up front they aren't answering phones or answering emails. I don't understand why people are calling to see if things are in stock, trying to change orders and asking questions on differences between items and then expecting them to be nice when you do exactly what they asked you not to do. If you are unsure about the product, ask on here and get an answer or don't buy it. Before you order make sure it is what you really want it, they won't change your order or upgrade because they aren't answering phones or emails. Right now you are to them what a telemarketer is to you. I understand your frustrations as you are a customer and feel entitled to decent customer service, but they told you up front you wouldn't get it. Also, everyone on this site has forewarned you the same thing as did the BBB with their F rating. Their products supposedly are ok. I am taking a chance on them, hopefully I am not let down on quality. If it takes them six or seven weeks so be it. I knew that coming in it wasn't going to be a week. But I am also not paying twice normal rates. I guess I just don't understand why people are so upset and surprised by things they knew or should have known going in. I truly am sorry for those that didn't see those things before they placed an order, but don't spend money places without doing research first. All the emails, cancellations and phone calls are slowing them down from getting to everyone that ordered.
Link Posted: 2/12/2013 4:31:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not trying to cause a ruckus, but they straight out said up front they aren't answering phones or answering emails. I don't understand why people are calling to see if things are in stock, trying to change orders and asking questions on differences between items and then expecting them to be nice when you do exactly what they asked you not to do. If you are unsure about the product, ask on here and get an answer or don't buy it. Before you order make sure it is what you really want it, they won't change your order or upgrade because they aren't answering phones or emails. Right now you are to them what a telemarketer is to you. I understand your frustrations as you are a customer and feel entitled to decent customer service, but they told you up front you wouldn't get it. Also, everyone on this site has forewarned you the same thing as did the BBB with their F rating. Their products supposedly are ok. I am taking a chance on them, hopefully I am not let down on quality. If it takes them six or seven weeks so be it. I knew that coming in it wasn't going to be a week. But I am also not paying twice normal rates. I guess I just don't understand why people are so upset and surprised by things they knew or should have known going in. I truly am sorry for those that didn't see those things before they placed an order, but don't spend money places without doing research first. All the emails, cancellations and phone calls are slowing them down from getting to everyone that ordered.

lol you can't ask the store owner a question without being told fuck you.....it's cool you can keep Rguns...
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Hey all.

RGuns order placed on 1/10/13  all items "In Stock".

Nickel boron BCG
Rail Gas block
MagPul carbine handguard.

Nothing Yet  
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok, I've done it!  Amongst all the pissed of people here in this thread, I've just placed an order for an RGUNS 5.56mm M4 Parts Kit-16 Inch, Without Carry Handle
Item Number: frs

I DID receive an email right away with an order number on it.  Seems all legit.  Here's a screenie of my order.  

http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx211/blahblah99_01/Untitled-1.png

I'm doing this as a test just to see how long it takes, money really isn't an issue.  Any predictions?  I'm going to go out on an limb here and say that it will be after tax day 2013.  I'm more inclined to say May 1st.  We should have a "I've ordered an upper from RGUNS" pool, 30 people pitch in $50/square(30 days in a month) and who ever hits it will get $1500 payout :)

My luck will be that everything will be back to normal, no bans and prices are plummeting due to over stocking dealers. lol

wish me luck!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#23]
I have two friend who ordered complete upper before christmas and they still haven't shipped. I ordered a complete upper on the 16th of January and canceled my order today, expecting to have to battle over the fee. Got a call from a nice lady and she said they would cancel my order and there would be no fee. For a company one day to go from charging $100 fee for any cancellations to allowing people to cancel for no cost doesn't say very good things about the "in stock" items I don't think.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#24]
I am not saying this IS the case, but hypothetically, even if they had bcg's in stock and waiting on shelf, that doesn't mean they would send it to you today. They have orders to fill that are before yours. It may seem like it would be expedient to throw your simple order in a box and send it out the door, but someone then has to sort through orders to do that. Which means that the guy who ordered a complete upper or some other more complicated order before you has to wait longer. Just my $.02 ymmv. Thanks for the pics medic. For some reason that gives me hope.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Medic08, Sweet upper that is indeed what i have ordered as well, A kid i know just put in an order for stripped upper/lower combo two days ago. He'll wait a while but the product is decent.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Nice build, guess I should take a picture of my mythical RGuns build and post it, and the new one one when it arrives.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered a complete upper on 1/17/13. order # 2264-0491-4406 and nothing yet. At the the 4 week mark I sent them an email and havent getten a response yet.

hopefully its soon ive been getting pretty antsy
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#28]
So some great points from posters and lessons learned about Rguns since my Rguns horror story -
1. The people having the issues are the ones that are not adhering to the posted rules on the Rguns website - True and lesson learned/ guilty
2. The jackass at Rguns has to time to argue with me (with multiple replies) over email but cant provide at least a round-about shipping time frame for shipping my single BCG, especially after 50 days

Now i hear that they do not run real time stock and rely on their own suppliers to fill orders. No wonder i couldnt get an answer....

Sorry guys, I just had to roll that up for my own sanity.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#29]
I ordered on 12-23, I have not received anything, i received a receipt for my order but not a shipping or order fulfillment notice. after 4 weeks i emailed them asking nicely when my order would be shipped.

they told me it would be completed that week, the email i got exactly was  "this week" that is all it said, I emailed them again today to both of their emails. The first response i was given was that my credit card

info was declined. The second that i received (after a not as nice email) was "working as fast as we can. your order is terminated." and i emailed them back asking about it and received nothing back. They

are a horrible company and I am happy for everyone who has gotten their stuff. But this company is absolutely atrocious.  Apparently i now get to find all new parts after waiting 7 weeks for my parts. Back to

the search for a bcg lower parts kit and stock... great. I will never again do business with these people and hope others do not also. Finally the 4 week lead time was not listed on their web sight when i

ordered my order. Apparently that doesnt matter
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I placed an order on 12-24-2012.  All I got was multiple lies on when it would ship.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#31]
They charged my buddies card 11 days ago.  He lives just across the border in Wisconsin.  You could of duct taped a BCG to a stray dog and it would of showed up by now.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#32]
I am not angry about the wait.  I dont think most people are mad about the wait.  I think they are angry over the lies.  Items in stock that arent really in stock.  "It will ship in the next few days" and 3 weeks later still nothing.  

Quoted:

In response to the "Pissed off People" comment.
I personally am not pissed off. I understand very much about the rush of orders and parts demand that has been put on suppliers
and manufacturers. I also believe that most everyone understands that and aren't "pissed" about it. More like anxious for their toys
I saw a pinned comment by a moderator I think, who stated he was tired of the whining and threatened to close threads if there was
any more of it. I haven't seen any whining...just disappointments in waiting times for shipments. Clearly understandable.

I like the fact that these shipping forums are here to gauge when "we" may get our orders base on when "they" get their orders.

peace out.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:09:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
They charged my buddies card 11 days ago.  He lives just across the border in Wisconsin.  You could of duct taped a BCG to a stray dog and it would of showed up by now.

It's pretty obvious they charge the card when the item is in stock and allocated, not when it has shipped.  Orders take around 14 days after the card is charged to arrive.  Not sure why people think otherwise.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#34]
I ordered a 6.8 lower on 12/24/2012 that was "in stock".  Still nothing.

Quoted:
I'm gonna let my order ride and see what happens.  I also saw the $100 cancellation fee note had been taken down but they could probably argue since it was up when I placed my order it is still valid.  

I really don't want a 6.8mm marked lower but I got in real quick while they were "in stock".  Wish i'd have known better.

Link Posted: 2/20/2013 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Ordered a few BCG's Dec. 23
CC Charged Feb 11
Recieved from UPS today - Feb. 20

Someone mentioned your CC is charged not when the order ships, but when they are building your upper or getting ready to ship.  This appears to be accurate as the package only had to make it from Illinois to Iowa.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Anybody notice that olejason is the only one on here taking up for R-Guns?  Wonder if he works there, or is friends with the owner.  He obviously didn't order an "in stock" upper and wait for 6+ weeks for it to be not delivered.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#37]
I ordered right after Christmas. 2 BCG's. Told him it's almost been 2 months. I told him his business sucks and if he tries to charge me I will have my bank dispute it.

He replied "terminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I replied "fuck you"

He replied "Have a nice day. Go pester someone else."

I replied "I will go pester the BBB about how shitty your F rated company is"

He replied "hahhahahahahaha".

Does this mega douche bag fill orders or does he just sit on his ass all day to reply to emails that tick him off?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I ordered right after Christmas. 2 BCG's. Told him it's almost been 2 months. I told him his business sucks and if he tries to charge me I will have my bank dispute it.

He replied "terminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I replied "fuck you"

He replied "Have a nice day. Go pester someone else."

I replied "I will go pester the BBB about how shitty your F rated company is"

He replied "hahhahahahahaha".

Does this mega douche bag fill orders or does he just sit on his ass all day to reply to emails that tick him off?

Thanks for freeing up 2 BCG's?
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:02:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks for freeing up 2 BCG's?

this!

- anyone else want to help me get my order faster? Some of you need to take a ativan and relax a bit. Just say to yourself, build it and they will come...
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:06:10 PM EDT
[#40]
No problem. While all of you are waiting indefinitely, I have already built my BCG and been to the range and back. Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Ordered two BCG on 12/27 and my CC was charged today.
Link Posted: 2/20/2013 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Ordered multiple BCG's 12/24 received today.  Keep your panties on ladies, you'll get them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/19/2013 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hello all.
New member here.
I placed my order for a complete upper, 24 Inch, Stainless Superbull with XL RGQ Hanguard on 1/9/13.
Like everyone here, I received an order confirmation within a few hours.
My CC hasn't been charged yet, so I am still patiently waiting.
I'll let everyone know when things change.
58 days and counting.

Are you sure ? That only adds up to around 41 to me. No ?

You're right. Too early and not enough coffee.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Hello everyone, new member with my first post. i am as well on the bandwagon with rguns.net I ordered an M4 profile upper w/ MOE hand guard to finish up a RRA lower i had kicking around as of 1/13/13. I new they were jamming when I put the order in but i'm a dumb ass and entered my email in wrong so needless to say I never got the confirmation, luckily I do have the order number. we'll see what happens. Great forum guys, lots of good info!
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 12:40:38 PM EDT
[#46]
A friend of mine order 2 Rguns lowers on 12/19 and they just came in to the FFL today. He never did receive a shipping confirmation, just a charge to his CC last Wednesday. I ordered mine on 12/21 and haven't heard anything yet, no CC charge either. I am just waiting patiently.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Guys... they DON'T send shipping information.  Once you see your card charged you can expect a package in around 10-14 days.  The cards are charged when your item is allocated to your order, not as it's going out the door.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#48]
I ordered from them in the past, without any issue years ago. I ordered again last night, read all of this, panic'd and called them. They assured me that everything in my order including a BCG was in fact included and in stock... we will see... Actually I emailed them so I have it in writing. But nonetheless, it is supposed to ship. I find it super hard to believe that their $115 BCG is shipping....

That's pretty funny.  I called them at least 5 times a day for a week and got nothing but an automated response saying their mailbox was full.  And you got on the first time?  I sent numerous emails with no response until I cancelled my order, and you got through the first time?

I call BS
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Anyone gotten a complete upper order from January yet? Just wondering how far out I am still. Also, anyone else willing to put up pics?

Edited because apparently I don't know how to string together a proper sentence today.
Link Posted: 2/19/2013 2:54:11 PM EDT
[#50]
I ordered a bolt, carrier, upper and a bunch of small parts 12/25

I received them today,
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top