Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/22/2012 6:45:54 PM EDT
http://www.chuckhawks.com/affordable_accuracy.htm

I havent been able to afford to pay my membership fee to ARFCOM but I am reasearching and learning every day. I found this site and some of the information amazes me so I thought it might help some folks who are like me. Shooting on a budget meant for a small pet. I hope this might help a few.

I just want to say to all those who post such great help and information - THANKS A TON!!!

Lou
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a GREAT article.  I found it a while ago and it really surprised me.

I couldn't believe how a rifle that expensive could be that inaccurate.  
Even more amazing was how a little more effort by Springfield would yield so much more accuracy.

Definitely worth a read.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:39:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#4]
IMHO the article is just a product advertisement.

In regards to the M1A Scout, the one thing that would have a significant improvement on accuracy was not even mentioned.  The first thing that needs to be done on any M1A is unitize the gas system.  Any other mod is pointless unless you first address the gas system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top