Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2012 9:25:50 PM EDT
I just enjoy the hobby that is firearms and shooting so much....

I bought a DDM4V5 not even a month ago...set it up the way I want it....A week ago I started my NFA beginnings with a suppressor for a new Ruger 10/22 Takedown model that I am going to have cut and threaded....and now....I can't stop looking at more exotic type firearms.

I know I want a bullpup (thinking MSAR E4), eventually.....I have been looking at the KRISS Super V as well.....I also considered SBR'ing a 9mm AR and suppressing it.....I am just really, REALLY confused and I need to slooow it down...

My finances are taking a hit....
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#1]
same here.
Link Posted: 6/30/2012 10:46:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Shit's rough....at least the GF likes shooting too.  I am making a Word document on my desktop that is conveniently labeled "Gun Want List"..........hopefully she sees that at some point
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 4:41:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have to constantly manage a healthy "gun vs shoes & handbags" influx ratio...I'm doing fine so far. The only problem is that those shoes & bags don't require accessories and optics! So this portfolio has to well scrutinized and meticulously care for on my end. Good times!
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just enjoy the hobby that is firearms and shooting so much....

I bought a DDM4V5 not even a month ago...set it up the way I want it....A week ago I started my NFA beginnings with a suppressor for a new Ruger 10/22 Takedown model that I am going to have cut and threaded....and now....I can't stop looking at more exotic type firearms.

I know I want a bullpup (thinking MSAR E4), eventually.....I have been looking at the KRISS Super V as well.....I also considered SBR'ing a 9mm AR and suppressing it.....I am just really, REALLY confused and I need to slooow it down...

My finances are taking a hit....

You have AIDS.

Dibs on all your stuff.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel your pain, Just got an SBR done, I just bought an E4, Finished a Middy build and am looking at a Dissy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I feel your pain, Just got an SBR done, I just bought an E4, Finished a Middy build and am looking at a Dissy.

Ohhh.....post pics of the E4.....It'll hurt....but I need it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:33:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds about normal.
My "this is the last gun I'll buy for a long while, 'cause my gun collection is now complete" usually lasts for about a week.

ETA:  I have an MSAR and absolutely love it! I'm a big bullpup fan.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:38:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shit's rough....at least the GF likes shooting too.  I am making a Word document on my desktop that is conveniently labeled "Gun Want List"..........hopefully she sees that at some point

I have that list, too! Mine also has guns I now own and guns I sold.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#9]
These will have to do, I'm currently out of town. Will have the wife take some anyways. Don't be alarmed this kid is a professional.

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:48:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 6:20:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Front sight is backwards. Awesome nonetheless. So how does it feel shouldering that thing? I always run my AR's totally collapsed. If the length of the buttstock similar to an A2?
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Front sight is backwards. Awesome nonetheless. So how does it feel shouldering that thing? I always run my AR's totally collapsed. If the length of the buttstock similar to an A2?

I am well aware that the sight is on backwards, I bought it that way. Shoulders great, this is one of my favorite rifles, only got to shoot 1 box through it though. I work away from home alot and had only a few minutes to shoot. Currently I am saving money for and Aimpoint PRO to go in an ADM mount that i have. I plan on getting a better trigger for it and a Hybrid bolt from Ratworx. Right now it sports a Troy VTAC sling and Troy mags.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 1:07:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Front sight is backwards.

That's how many people use the sights on bullpups, including me. It works fine. The rail space is limited, especially if you want to be able to flip the front sight up without it hitting your optic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top