Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2012 12:40:03 PM EDT
Found these on the web.

The advantages of low cost of use, lessened noise, virtually no recoil and the ability to pot small game with out spooking all the big game in the county makes them quite attractive.

MCA Chamber adapter

Hammond Game Getter

Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 of the MCA adapters for .22lr in .223rem and .22wmr in .223rem.

They are fun to play with, and come in handy once in a while, but have there drawbacks. They are kind of a pain to load, and knock out the spent case with a wood dowel or similar.

I had an older slow twist rate NEF single shot .223 that shot .22wmr pretty well, and .22lr ok. My AR's and boltguns dont shoot them very accuratly.

I keep a .22lr Super Colibri loaded up in the .223 adapter for the occasional rabbit or such that jumps out when a full power .223 would be too loud.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top