Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2011 7:17:18 AM EDT
I'm looking for a sight to put on a .223 flat top. I know Eotech is at the top of the list but right now I don't have the cash for one. I'm not sure if I should go with a Reflex or tube type sight.

So far I've looked at ,
Burris Xtreme Tactical Speedot Scope
Burris FastFire II Red Dot Reflex Sight
Aimshot HGM2 Multi Reticle Reflex Sight
Sightmark Ultra Shot Ultra Shot

Any thoughts/help would be appreciated.

Link Posted: 11/13/2011 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms M3 clone...

Mine has been very good so far and is under $100
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 12:25:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Primary Arms Micro Dot With quick detach removable Base  ...super dot for the money !
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Primary Arms Micro Dot With quick detach removable Base  ...super dot for the money !

+1
$168 i believe
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 12:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Primary Arms M3 clone...

Mine has been very good so far and is under $100

this or a vortex strikefire ....

the PA M3 sits on a 7.62 tok ar and has been just fine. i've lost count of the # of rounds so i just state the # of cases (sealed tins - roma and polish 1200 and what ever/tin) 9.5 so far

i've broke the bolt head, but not the PA M3

mines the one at the top, before the SBR paperwork came back and the PA M3 was added
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Aimpoint PRO
Link Posted: 11/13/2011 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Vortex - sparc sweet litle red dot with a magnifier included.  look under the vortex page in industry to find a review.  Says a lot about the quality
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top