Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2011 6:50:06 AM EDT
Im currently serving overseas and when return i plan on doing some upgrading on my AR lower. I plan to share it (M&P 15 CARB) with my 16" upper M&P and a 20" upper in 6.5 grendel and im wanting some ideas for the different kinds of trigger assemblies that would best fit my needs. I use both uppers in hunting/tactical/longer range enviornments. I was thinking the  Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Geissele SSA-E. It has 3.5 lb pull weigt and is has two stages. I have on that I use for longer ranges and hunting with my 6.8. It's just about perfect for precision shooting, and I think it would fit your needs better than the S3G. The pull on the SSA-E is also light enough that you can slap through both stages for quick shots without feeling the second stage.
Link Posted: 8/8/2011 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#2]
awesome thanks for the tip ill have to look into it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:34:13 AM EDT
[#3]
SSA E I would say for long range hunting stuff......SSA  for regular duty/shtf set up is more than fine
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 12:39:27 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks...also, i know you can shoot a 6.5 upper on a 5.56 lower but can you when the lower is a carbine model and the grendel upper is 22 inches long? will it affect performance if any?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top