Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 5:25:12 PM EDT
I live in New York State, and was wondering what you guys thought about the Charlie stock's legality on an otherwise featureless SU-16b,... its a traditional rifle tang, is it a pistol grip. Its also not 'underneath the action'... if it werent a pistol grip, then the folding stock would be the one feature, so itd be okay. Input from people with concrete evidence of rulings, what have you would be appreciated but i welcome discussion too (im not naive i realize the government doesnt like letting us know what it would actually call illegal until theres proceedings against you)
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't speak for NY and the associated AWB rules, but I do love my -16B, great packable rifle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top