Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 1:27:55 PM EDT
Growing bored of spening money on the same thing and the same companies re-inventing the same parts year after year.

I am going to keep a 16" and a 20", that will leave a few lowers and 2 complete rifles I am thinking of getting rid of.

Anyone else looking to get into more than the AR with the same enthusiatic spending ?

I have a shotgun, a few handguns, my duty weapons and a bolt action 700VS SA.

I like the Sig556 as I have shot it before and I kick my self in the ass each time I think of the SA M1A I passed on 6 years back... (800.00)

I am sure some EE sales can handle the purchase of one...I got parts, optics, uppers, lowers, rails..etc....

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:41:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep the best and sell the rest
It’s nice to have variety.

edited: can spell
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I love my AR's but I think my favorite (they aren't listening are they?) is my M1A Loaded with a McMillan M3a... its solid!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Go for the M1a. You've got other ARs why not diversify?

I take my M1a to the range and forget all about the  ARs.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 1:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I think you should go for it as long as you're satisfied with the ARs it'll leave you. Might as well get that M1A...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:57:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Get the M1A and perhaps the 556 if its the Classic version.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:30:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I started out with the m1a and then bought the Ar. I have always liked to shoot the m1a the most, but here lately I have shot only my .223's due to the crazy high ammo prices for .308. I would recommend an m1a if you are willing to pay about $.60 per round for brass cased ball ammo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top