Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 12:04:52 PM EDT
I have 3k that I'm going to spend here in the next couple of weeks but can't decide what to do with it.  As far as my collection already, I'm good on ARs, AKs, handguns, and mags.  What I don't have is anything full auto, only one .308 (dsa fal), and pretty much nothing as far as ammo stock piled.  

So my three choices for the $3k are:

1. Socom 16, PTR, and the rest on .308 ammo
2. Full auto M10 or M11, should be just enough for the gun and would get a lage upper for it later
3. Spend all the $3k on 7.62x39 because of the uncertain future of imported ammo

Edit: Poll added
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I would undoubtedly go for the M11/9. Great investment, cheap to shoot, lots of fun!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:32:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would undoubtedly go for the M11/9. Great investment, cheap to shoot, lots of fun!

What he said. Get a auto if you can. Great fun to be had.. And with Lage making a .22 upper, cheap fun....
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:45:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said. Get a auto if you can. Great fun to be had.. And with Lage making a .22 upper, cheap fun....

I'm on the waiting list for one of these.  Has he started shipping?

Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:50:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Troubled times are ahead of us. The dollar will become worthless and we'll be wheelbarrowing Federal Reserve Notes to the empty grocery stores to buy a loaf of bread.

Ammo and gold will be the new currency. Get rich now.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Delete this please.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]
If you don't get the M11/9, get a good pair of NVD's. I'd buy used over new, but PVS7's and 14's can be had for much less than $3k new.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Troubled times are ahead of us. The dollar will become worthless and we'll be wheelbarrowing Federal Reserve Notes to the empty grocery stores to buy a loaf of bread.

Ammo and gold will be the new currency. Get rich now.

How much time do you think we have?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top