Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2007 6:57:20 AM EDT
Seems that some cats have decided to set up shop in my backyard and the backyard of the other duplexes.

I need a low-powered short-range semi-auto BB gun to persuade them to relocate.
Not trying to kill or wound, just to sting a bit.  I am in town.

Any suggestions?

I will be working with the pound to trap them if this doesn't work.

Thanks

ZM
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:25:54 AM EDT
[#1]
YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!!1
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:46:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:10:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Get an airsoft "AEG". You WILL have a lot of fun with it, even beyond just scaring cats.

Most decent ones shoot about 350 FPS at about 1000 RPM.

... and cost $200.  I think he's not looking to spend a lot of money, so the el-cheapo wally world airsoft toy would work just fine for what the OP wants.

+1 on the airsoft.  I would say paintball for the fun factor, but most paintball guns are loud and the owners might take exception to you covering their pussies with goo.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:16:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Get an airsoft "AEG". You WILL have a lot of fun with it, even beyond just scaring cats.

I was under the impression that if a registered ARFCOMMER even got anywhere near an Airsoft gun, his man card was automatically revoked.

UPDATE.  Cats don't like pepper spray.
Just caught two of them fucking in the back yard and a couple more watching.  
Got the whole lot of them.  Almost as much fun as putting tape on their feet.

ZM
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:47:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Can't recall who makes it but there is a Walther PPK gas BB gun that is semi auto.  Low velocity, you can see the BB's in flight out of the barrel.  Not bad accuracy either.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was under the impression that if a registered ARFCOMMER even got anywhere near an Airsoft gun, his man card was automatically revoked.

UPDATE.  Cats don't like pepper spray.
Just caught two of them fucking in the back yard and a couple more watching.  
Got the whole lot of them.  Almost as much fun as putting tape on their feet.

ZM

You just made my day...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top