Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2007 9:24:05 PM EDT

Hungarian AMD-65 with 2 30rd Magazines

Savage 10FP with....
1.Harris Bipod 2. Bushnell Banner 6-24x40 scope 3. Choate Sniper Stock 4.Leupold Rings

Mossberg 500 Persuader with....
1.Tacstar foregrip 2.Tacstar Heatshield 3.Tacstar Weapons Light System 2000 4.M-4 Collapsable Stock 5. Tacstar Side Shell Holder 6. Tacstar Tacsling 7.Eotech 511(Shared site with the Kel-Tec PLR-16).

Glock 23 .40 Cal Handgun(with the Ledwave Z-5 that burned up..Still need a new light). Has high capacity Mags 16RD

Kel-Tec PLR-16 with......
1.Kel-Tec Forend 2.Kel-Tec Muzzle Break 3.Kel Tec Sling 4.Eotech 511 Holosight 5.Leupold Mounting Ring 6.Cheap Tac light 7.30 Round Military Magazine and 10 Round

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#1]
THOSE ARE ILLEGAL!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 12:59:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont get it.... why waste the money putting and Eotech on a Kel-Tec... you've brought a tear to my eye...

Although I like the mossy... totally bad ass...
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You need more pistols and a real black rifle. Slacker!
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]
What is Illegal? All of my guns were purchased through a local gun deal with a FFL. I passed all background checks and the guns are registered to me.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry, nothing worth bragging about. The Savage is nice, everything else is, well, second rate...Except for that killer Monopoly collection you have in the closet.

Remember, you asked to rate it, so don't get PO'd if you don't get the responses you had hoped for.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:49:58 PM EDT
[#6]
All that black, and no black rifle? Build an AR

ETA: reading is fundamental. I thought you were asking what your next purchase should be.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I will not get Po'd.Thanks for your opinion. I would surely like to have a few higher priced pieces, but don't have the money for them. I'd love to have a PS90, Aug, SL8, MP-5, or 50 Cal sniper rifle. These are the guns that I've been able to afford. I haven't been collecting for long. Also, I had a DPMS AR-15 and couldn't get what I wanted out of the rifle. I ened up decking it out with tons of accessories and put a good bit of money into it. I just couldn't get the accuracy that I was looking for.... maybe it was because it was the light version (liteweight barrel). Also, my DPMS would jam a good bit.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 2:36:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Your Savage is sweeet...........
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 3:09:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Sink some more money in the Savage, it will be worth it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I had a AR-15.... Wasn't accurate enough for what I payed for it. Like I stated in a previous post...it may have been because it was the lite version...or maybe I just sucked at shooting it. Anyways, here is my old DPMS AR-15... It's possible that I'll purchase another in the future.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 7:04:53 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I had a AR-15.... Wasn't accurate enough for what I payed for it. Like I stated in a previous post...it may have been because it was the lite version...or maybe I just sucked at shooting it. Anyways, here is my old DPMS AR-15... It's possible that I'll purchase another in the future.

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Ghost2Kill/picofgun2.jpg' target='_new'>i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Ghost2Kill/picofgun2.jpg.

If you do decide to buy another, may I suggest a Sabre Defence, Stag, or Colt?
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 11:42:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks OK to me. I  might go for a better scope on the Savage
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Not wild about M4 stocks prefer side or underfolders.  

The 12Guage doesn't break the M4 stock?
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:02:11 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'd sell the Kel-tec and the AMD and buy a better AK (Arsenal?) or an AR. '
The Savage and Glock are fine.
Your shotgun is ok, I'd take the stock, forend and light off. Save some weight some conventional parts. Of course, that's just me, I like simple shotguns.

Stock up on ammunition, learn to reload, etc. This will serve you better than a bunch of guns.

Why such hatred for the AMD-65? mine is the most accurate AK I own. Mine does however have the original barrel and an extended brake on it. I dont know what barrel they used for that one. I average 2 inch groups @ 100 yards with a mojo sight and winchester ammo. Wolf ammo opens the groups up. The arsenal AKs that I have fired were no match.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Want an accurate AR, go here:

www.adcofirearms.com/itemdetails_.cfm?inventorynumber=1331

This'll shoot better than you do. If you're not impressed, I don't knot what WILL impress you.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 8:46:20 AM EDT
[#16]
You need an AR-15.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#17]
I see you are an accessory junkie...............Take some of that crap off of those weapons and use the money to buy some solid pieces.  

1. You need a fixed stock AK or AR

2. The Glock is good to go, maybe add another

3. Consider adding a .308 battle rifle (M1A, FAL)

Good job so far, money is always the limiting factor.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Your stuff isn't illegal. Whoever said that must have been joking.

There's nothing wrong with the AMD or the Kel Tec. It's all just a matter of opinion.

Go buy ammo.

- And about the AR15... go buy an AR lower and then try some different uppers on it until you find one that you like/shoots well for you. That's the good thing about AR's. They're modular, so you can buy and sell uppers while keeping the same lower half.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Being honest, brace yourself.

You have cheap stock suck syndrome.

The AR stock on your shotgun sucks. Replace it with a Speedfeed, either standard or pistol grip in a length that fits you. Since it's a Mossberg better off staying with a standard stock so you can actually use the safety.

Your side folding AK stock sucks. Replace the rear trunion with a standard one and use a regular stock. You might actually start hitting what you are aiming at and that flinch and pain will go away.

The Choate ultimate sniper stocks suck. (Good article on snipercountry.com outlining everything wrong with them.) Replace it with a HS, McMillan and maybe a Bell and Carlson. Although, the jury is still out pon the BC stocks.

That Kel-Tec thing is uber ghey.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 11:53:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Those better not be birdshot on your shotgun...

SHITSTORM!
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Im assuming the Eotech on the shotgun is because the stock that is on there makes you shoot high?

It does whith my shotgun (mosberg 500a 18.5) thats my only beef with it. I cant stand the look of the standard pistol grip butstocks and can not afford the spec ops stock (damn thing costs more than my shotgun did) so as of right now I have the standard stock back on it.

I like the whole collection.

Go buy some ammo and dont sell any of them you will regret it later.
Link Posted: 8/11/2007 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I see you are an accessory junkie...............Take some of that crap off of those weapons and use the money to buy some solid pieces.  

1. You need a fixed stock AK or AR

2. The Glock is good to go, maybe add another

3. Consider adding a .308 battle rifle (M1A, FAL)

Good job so far, money is always the limiting factor.  

Since when is having a light and a red dot on your weapon a bad thing?

Its not like he has 15 pounds of junk hanging of each gun.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#23]

get the savage cut, re-crowned, and threaded, and buy a good 30 cal suppressor for it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:14:18 PM EDT
[#24]
what innocent_bystander said.   I like the Savage - my vote, but it deserves a better stock.  AK is ok with folder if you can shoot it that way.  I have scopes on 2 bolt guns (a harris bipod on the CZ550) and an Aimpoint M2 on my M4 so, other than that and the bayonets on my C&R rifles, no accessories.  I never figured my 500 was worth spending money for ad-ons, although I would put a pistol grip (non-extending) stock on my FN SLP if I could find one.  G23 is nice, I plan on getting into .40 soon since I just bought 1750 rounds of it.  I don't like the Kel-Tec.  It isn't anything about it's quality, just that if I am going to use my xm193 or SA these days, I want more accuracy from a shoulder-fired rifle and velocity from a barrel at least 16" long.  Everyone is short on funds, but you should be that way from buying too much ammo, not flashlights, rails, red-dots, stocks, etc.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Nice collection so far. I like the Savage.

AR's are a dime a dozen. Except for a couple stripped lowers I'm AR free at the moment.

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#26]
only 2 mags for the AMD?
is that a AMD 63/65 hybrid or a AMD/something else hybrid?(barrel too long)
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Nice stash you have. I agree with the person who said to up grade the scope on the Savage. Also if your stocks work and are comfortable they do not "suck" unless they mess with your accuracy. I do prefer the factory buttstock on my Moss 590 though.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 2:58:17 AM EDT
[#28]
If an AR was not accurate enough, then you cannot shoot.  

Also, your rigs are outfitted like they just came off of a gunshow table.  If you are going to accesorize, get quality parts that are practical and learn how to use them.

Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If an AR was not accurate enough, then you cannot shoot.  

It is tough finding an AR nowadays that doesn't do 1-1.5MOA with good ammo.

I like the PLR16 though. IF there is a weapon that looks and works like an evil assault weapon, that'd have to be it. Small, concealable, 5.56rounds, 30rnd mags, what else is there to ask.  I have not shot the PL16, but have the Bushy AR pistol, and OMG that thing is LOUD. Less kick than my 9mm carry piece though.

IMO a GREAT SHTF weapon. Now only if someone would make a RELIABLE poly cased .223 round .
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#30]
I like the AMD65.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top