Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2007 4:47:12 PM EDT
want to buy a PPSH-41. Military Gun Supply has them for $795 and Allied Armament has them for $750. Does anyone have a PPSH-41, is it a good gun or does anyone have any input, thanks Terry
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I think your prices are off, Allied raised it to $1000, and I think MGS (made my wise lite) will also go up in price.

So far, Allied as not sold one yet, they will be building up peoples ppsh kits into guns soon than be offering the built guns. You can read their progress on 1919a4 forums.

MGS, initially sold some guns, but have stopped because they are redesigning the guns so that they are not striker fired but regular old hammer/fireing pin.

Since I live not that far from allied am leaning towards them, but I prefer the MGS firing mechanism better. Either way would not buy till some people get them and can post reviews.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for your help, I just order one from MGS,for $795 a very good buy, they said around June or July for my PPSH-41
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top