Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 7:23:47 PM EDT
In SGN this time around, I saw some PC4's for sale with the ghost ring rear sight and a dual magazine pouch mounted on the buttstock like the M1 carbine.
I've got a PC9, and would like to be able to find those mag pouches and convert my gun to the ghost ring setup. Anybody got any ideas on how I can get my hands on the pieces I need to do so?
-Hobbit
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:58:00 PM EDT
[#1]
You can probably get the GR sights from Brownell's. The mag pouches, I dunno. If they're not actually M1 carbine pouches, I suppose one way to attach a pair of pouches would be to use velcro. I have seen some velcro pieces that were backed by some pretty serious contact cement at sewing shops. Or you could get some pouches that have a fairly stiff back, and use some small screws & washers to attach it to the stock.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Uncle Mikes has a stock pouch for the PC9 & PC4.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:11:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, fellas-
I found the Ghost Ring Sight Installation Kit for it, but an having a little trouble finding the correct stock pouch for it. Anybody got a link?

I took it in its current form to the range yesterday- $30.00 Barska red dot and all. Hitting the gong at 100 yards is addictive. The trigger is also getting better with more use. It's a gun worth putting some money into.
Thanks again-
Hobbit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top