Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:24:51 PM EDT
This would be a private sale. I just sent an email to find out how old it is, but haven't received a response yet. What do yall think?

Make: Ruger

Model: Mini-14

Type: Semi Auto

Caliber: .223

Finish: blued    

Condition: excellent to as new condition

Stock: wood

Original Box: no

Original paperwork: no

Sights: factory sight

Other: one 30rd mag, one 20rd mag, two factory mags, sling, BDC NC Star Scope  

Price: $380
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont buy it, send me the address for the sale...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:44:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, buy it.

Ruger has raised (over-priced) the new Mini's, and $380 for the condition you describe plus goodies is not a deal you should pass up.  You could re-sell it without the accessories and still make a profit -- which means buy.

The mags are probably junk if they are not Precision or factory Ruger.  Since they come with the deal, I'd at least try them out before you dump'em.  But don't expect much.  Since the ban is dead you can get good mags, so no fear.    
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:52:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it a Ranch Rifle? You can scope the ranch easily should come with rings the ranch only has back up sights.  The other non ranch has nice peep sights I like mine paid 350 in 2001 with a scope.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Be careful I spent alot money finding a magazine that would work in mine. I finally gave up and decided a defense weapon should not have so many problems..Sold it...
Now, for plinking good rifle for a gun it looks non threatning.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like a good enough deal...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought a plane-jane Mini-14 at Wally-World for around $400 I think in 2004.  Traded it in on an AR when I got convinced I needed a weapon with a lot of common parts with firearms the military uses.  The AR is a fine weapon, but I miss my Mini

May have to pick another one up (in stainless) for s$%ts and grins

It handles like an M1 carbine, at least to me, and I love my M1 carbine (dang-it, now I am thinking another M1 might not be a bad idea either)
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:19:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Seems like a good buy,but I would want to look at it first.I remember during the ban someone tried to sell me a "like new" oly preban car-15,was a total pos.Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top