Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 8:10:13 PM EDT

I'm looking for a 1 piece scope base that will fit a Tikka T3 Lite. I don't trust the built in scope rail that's currently on top. I would prefer a weaver style but it doesn't have to be. Are there any recommendations out there?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#1]
6 months and no problems with factory rail on my Tikka T3..but...Badger Ordnance makes several types of rails, none specifically for Tikka's, that could be drilled and tapped on your receiver...maybe check out which one would fit the best...here's a link to Badger

http://badgerordnance.com/productgroup.php?id=rails
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You could get some Warne bases and then use Weaver type rings.  I have my Tikka 595 (Whitetail Hunter) in 7mm Rem set up that way.  The Warne bases and Millett Angle-Loc rings.  

But I'm using the Tikka ring/mounts that came with my T3 Lite that's chambered in 300 Win.

hope this helps.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:01:39 AM EDT
[#3]
The groved receiver has been fine for me also, although the factory aluminum rings moved on me...they suck. I replaced them with a pair of older factory Tikka steel rings. They have been great.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but the different ring option may take care of you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top