Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 7:17:36 PM EDT
Want something different... Looking at guns from  companies that make military-style guns other than AR-15s...

Stuff like:
-Vulcan Armament
-Bobcat Arms
-BRP
-Vector Arms
-DSA

Know any others?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:34:55 PM EDT
[#1]
JLD
They make the best HK 91/G3 claone ever made. Some argue the JLD is even better then a real HK.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If you go over to the FAL side of things or FAL Files you'll get a lot on DSA.

They're probably the best FALs on the market at the moment and some have even gone as far as stating that DSA's are better than the original FN's.  I don't have enough knowledge or experience to speak to that, but I would not be worried with a DSA FAL style rifle.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Vulcan = Hesse = keep away!
DSA = good stuff
The rest I don't know about.
How about Ohio Rapid Fire for AKs?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Vector has an excellent reputation on this and other boards. I agree w/ GaryM on ORF. Have one of their AK74s I could not be happier with. DSA is also top shelf.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Really?  I thought that their MP5 clones were better than the Bobcat clones.

I'm basically looking at anything but AR-15s.  ARs are great...  I have 3 of them but would like something different.   I like the HK style stuff and the FALs.

That Vector UZI is also nice.

The thing is though that I keeps stumbling across companies like the ones above that have stuff that I haven't seen.  But I never find these comapnies on the firearms links on any sites.

I'd like to find more and see what else is out there.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Try, www.rhinelandarms.com some AR type stuff, and some non-AR stuff as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top