Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 5:42:15 PM EDT
A buddy of mine has a neat little sixgun that he wanted me to clean up for him and he was curious as to what it might be worth. I don't happen to have a book but I was hoping that I could help him out a bit.

The gun is a Ruger New Model Single Six with serial number 62-268XX. I looked it up on Ruger's site and this puts the date of manufacture somewhere in 1973, the first year of New Model production. Whether or not that matters as to the value of the gun, I don't know. It DOES have both cylinders, .22lr and .22wmr. I would put condition at about 75-85% with a little blue wear around the muzzle, a few tiny scratches on the ejector housing and cylinder, and a few small dings on the stocks. Pristine crown and mechanical function is fine.

I took an off the wall guess and said $200-250 but really I have no idea.

Thanks for the help everyone!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top