Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 9:02:15 AM EDT
I need to replace my electric pistol vault. Does anyone have any advice on a small pistol vault that can be quickly opened using a combination? It needs to be secure enough to keep youngins out and I would like to be able to mount it.

Thanks,
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
i use a gunvault at home.  Mine seems a little slow, in that my fingers can often get ahead of its electronics but it does okay.  I've had it for at least 10 years with no problem.

'course i just have regular pistols, i ain't got none o' them fancy electric pistols.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Ha! electric pistols. here is the gun vault I was considering. I have a small winchester electric vault but the motor that powers the lock sounds like its on it last foot.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#4]
GunVault is what I use, can't get much better then that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:13:34 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for the gun vault i got mine from cabellas and bolted it to the wall next to bed for that night time piece of mind
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm using a sentry fire safe, along with important documents and such, it's more than adequate for kids.

Sentry Fire Safe
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Harbor freight tools has an electronic safe that would be great $39 it does not have the finger dials but is electronic keypad with key overide.Ive had mine for over 4 years same AA batteires.
Bolts down real easy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top