Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 11:02:53 PM EDT
Looking for information on a fixed power scope I have:

Markings:
Pan Technics
Solana Beach, Calif.
has an ingraved Eagle (looking left) with a shield in front of the body and clutching a branch (olive?)

It is attached to a Williams offset mount on a Winchester Model 94 I inherited.  The scope is made of steel.  It is HEAVY, feels like about half what the Model 94 weighs, ok, maybe just a third as much but you get the idea.  Diameter of the body is 1", the objective is 40mm, length is 12 3/8" once it's adjusted for my eyes.  I don't know what the magnification is, I'll see if I can borrow a variable and see if I can get an idea from that.

I tried to Google "Pan Technics" and also searched the Solana Beach, Calif phone book to no avail.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump once for another chance for some info.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top