Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 6:36:12 PM EDT
.. in the prk? It seems like it would be better than a Mini-14 or a 10 shot AR.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:18:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I suppose you could, but I don't see how it would be better than an AR, Mini-14, SU-16, or any other .223 alternatives. You're still limited to 10 round magazines. They're more expensive than a Mini 14 or an SU-16, too. You're better off just buying a Mini-14 or SU-16 in my opinion, or even an off-list AR-15 lower.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Are all Full-cap mags banned in the prk? I Thought if it was a Semi-auto with a pistol grip it had to have a Fixed mag.I think after the remington is out for a little while, the price will be about the same as a ruger. No big deal, I'm in a free state.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:35:07 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys talkn bout that pump .223?  My grandpa want to get one because you could use a 100rd mag here but they want like $500-600.  Where you guys lookn and what price?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Are all Full-cap mags banned in the prk? I Thought if it was a Semi-auto with a pistol grip it had to have a Fixed mag.I think after the remington is out for a little while, the price will be about the same as a ruger. No big deal, I'm in a free state.

Yes, ALL magazines are limited to 10 rounds in the People's Republik of Kommifornistan. It sucks.

Russiancatkilla, I haven't seen it in any local gun stores but online I am seeing it at around $600. Impact Guns has it for just over $600 IIRC.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top