Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
Reliable?

I noticed that the magazine bears a striking resemblance to the Suomi stick mags.  Anyone know if they can be used in the AP9?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:36:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Owned one years ago.  It was reliable with the right mags.  It was also a better quality gun than the Tec-9, in my observation.  I sold it when I realized it was way too big to be what it was, which was a 9mm pistol with a doublestack magazine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I owned one about 10 years ago, put a bunch of rounds thru it, something in the plastic lower broke off and the gun wouldn't work.  Shipped to factory, they put a new lower on it, then I immediately sold it without shooting it.  This was in 1994 and I was thinking if the AWB passed and this gun broke again I'd be screwed.  I was right.  I think Kimel industries is out of business.

I do not recommend buying the AP9
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:10:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the info.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top