Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 6:51:37 AM EDT
I suddenly realized how much money I've spent on optics in the last two weeks and figured out why people still buy the cheap stuff...

For my SPR AR clone I got a Leupold 4.5-14x40 Tactical with shade and a LaRue SPR mount

For my FN A3G SPR I got a Leupold 6.5-20 Mk 4 LR/T with the illuminated Mil-Dot and Leupold Mk 4 rings

For my 14.5" M4A3 upper I got an Aimpoint ML3 with mount (the EoTech 512 currently on it is going on an upper for my M11/9)

For my Ruger 10/22 project I got an Elite 3200 3-9x50

Picked up a NIB XOTIC USS 4-16x56 from someone who bought it but never used it; I have one of these on my AR-50 and it was a good deal for a second one. Not quite sure what I'll be doing with it yet.

And for no apparent reason I bought a Super Sniper 20x42 in the SWFA frenzy yesterday

I really don't want to add this up...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:35:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Until you replace all those with Zeiss, Kahles & Swavorski (sp?), you're skimping!!!!!    
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Until you replace all those with Zeiss, Kahles & Swavorski (sp?), you're skimping!!!!!    

The Zeiss Conquest line is surprisingly affordable.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The Zeiss Conquest line is surprisingly affordable.

Hell, I cannot afford to spell "Zeiss", much less buy one!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top