Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 6:47:27 PM EDT
Well I was digging around in my attic and found my beloved Benjamin .22 air rifle and pistol. I don't remember even putting them up there. Anyhow they both need to be rebuilt. The pistol just leaks down slowly. The rifle won't even create enough of a seal to pump. Ya'll know where to get the parts, what use or a place that rebuilds them. I checked and really didn't find much.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I had mine rebuilt here in Minnesota, but they have long gone out of business

Here is a link I found from Google hometown.aol.com/vintairgun/repairs.htm

I hope that helps
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I'll check into it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:21:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You can try Mac1 at http://www.mac1airgun.com/index.htm.   He's not fast and he's not friendly, but he does do good work at very reasonable prices.   He'll also do his "steroid" tune on the rifle if you're willing to pay for it and it will seriously increase it's power.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#4]
As long they go a good job I don't care. Thanks for the link though hopefully one of these two can help me out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:54:36 PM EDT
[#5]
dont just send it to some place, send it back to the manufacter--> Crossman and let them refurb it for you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top