Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 6:08:56 PM EDT
Well.

Does anyone have any reliability reports, accuracy reports, info about how light they can be, how hard to clean, availabilty of 12 guage shotgun attachment for under the barrel?  

I have always had a hard on for a bullpup but I am lefty and I could never afford an AUG.

Nothing swings like a bull pup!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well.

Does anyone have any reliability reports, accuracy reports, info about how light they can be, how hard to clean, availabilty of 12 guage shotgun attachment for under the barrel?  

I have always had a hard on for a bullpup but I am lefty and I could never afford an AUG.

Nothing swings like a bull pup!

Good question.........inquiring minds want to know.  Anyone?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:42:36 AM EDT
[#2]
IIRC, No QD Bbl
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:46:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
IIRC, No QD Bbl

Soooo, what you're saying is that when it comes to the FS2000 having a QD barrel, it is notso ?

I'm prolly the only one who finds this at all humerous.........that's the sad part.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
The FS2K barrel is installed in a upper receiver unit similar to an ARs, it is not quick detach.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IIRC, No QD Bbl

Soooo, what you're saying is that when it comes to the FS2000 having a QD barrel, it is notso ?

I'm prolly the only one who finds this at all humerous.........that's the sad part.

ack.

That cut me deep man...

notso bad joke there CnC  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IIRC, No QD Bbl

ack.

That cut me deep man...

notso bad joke there CnC  

Thanks.  What can I say.........sometimes I really nail 'em
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesnt bother me one bit if you theres a couple tools involved to remove the barrel. I'll be content if they just keep replacement parts in stock at a reasonable price. Im skeptical at right now due to the low volume of P90's and price hikes. We'll see though.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
I am very hopeful, a good bullpup platform for a 40mil legnth cartridge is would be fantastic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top