Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 8:45:29 PM EDT
I've seen only one review on the net, and basically it was horrible, but was wondering if anyone else has ever owned or shot a PAWS sterling clone and could give some feedback. thanks
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:34:13 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've seen only one review on the net, and basically it was horrible, but was wondering if anyone else has ever owned or shot a PAWS sterling clone and could give some feedback. thanks

Got a link to the PAWS Sterling?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:16:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Paws is out of business, so no link.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I always liked the Sterling. Do you know if any semiauto versions are avaliable anywhere??
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:17:04 PM EDT
[#4]
So far, I guy south of denver, I forgot where had a PAWS sterling clone for sale for $550, I missed it by a day, a guy had a real sterling carbine at the last tanner show for $1250, but someone beat me to it. I've seen PAWS on gunsamerica for $14??, and gunbroker for $1275, but they seem high for a paws.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
A friend of mine has one. I will see if i can get some trigger time with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top