Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 6:34:14 PM EDT
I purchased this rifle like new in box, but no manuael, I have difficulty breaking it open to load or worse yet unload live round.

Hopefully someone here will tell me how to get the thing apart for cleaning and inspection, i also want the trigger group removed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
i had one but dont remember how the forearm comes off but it is easy and then the bbl just comes off. i had trouble with my 22 250 bbl it had a tight chamber all fired brass was hard to remove. and i bought a 45-70 bbl and never fired it because i sent it out and had it bored and chambered to 500 linebaugh. when i did get it home and tried to shoot it i found the bbl did not lock up tight enough to allow it to fire. so i sent the whole set to thompson center  about a month befor the factory burned to the ground! they gave me a cash buy out and  bought a ruger no.1 in 458 win mag.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top