Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 9:31:13 AM EDT
...the barrel will be chrome lined or not?  I've searched other threads and other sites and have posted this question in other open threads, but I've gotten no response.  I know this may be a little early to ask, since Sig probably hasn't nailed down the final configuration for the rifle, so I'm sorry if I'm jumping the gun.  This will not be a deal breaker for me if it is not chrome lined, I still want one.  I think Sig may not chrome the barrel since the 550/551 doesn't have chrome lining, but one can always hope.  Thanks in advance for any info.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The SHOT prototype had a non-lined 1/9 twist barrel, according to other posts.  That may change for production models if enough people make noise about it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Sparky.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top