Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 1:32:07 AM EDT
They're showing them at their site: link

GL
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:12:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The over and unders look nice.  I don't like the carbon fiber on the semi-auto.  It doesn't look right.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
i wonder who is making the o/u's?  they look real preeety.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:22:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The over and unders look nice.  I don't like the carbon fiber on the semi-auto.  It doesn't look right.

+1
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm curious about those Mauser action 798/799 rifles. Controlled round feed? $599 MSRP.

GL
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm curious about those Mauser action 798/799 rifles. Controlled round feed? $599 MSRP.

GL

The Mauser rifles are made by Zastava, they are the same as the late Charles Daly rifles, and the older Interarms Mark X rifles..

Not sure who makes the O/U, Probably one of the Italian knock off companys.. Usually allways good stuff..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:48:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I was waiting to see what the Mauser actioned rifles would look like.  I was wondering if Remington was going to position these as a cheaper line than the 700 actioned rifles.  Comparing MSRPs it looks to be less expensive than the BDL and the CDL but higher than the SPS.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice to see that Remington is moving more to becoming a distributor than a manufacturer.

I like Remington, and own several. But Italian made o/u shotguns and European made Mausers? Guess they figured out they couldn't make a decent o/u in America for a price that would sell, and the world must need more Mauser rifles. What's next, bringin' in Russian guns?Oh wait a minute, they already do.

Sucks, but probably just a taste of things to come for American gun "makers."
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:35:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Correct term would be Importer.  I agree with your point that it is sad but there is only so many ways to get gunowners to buy more guns.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Nice to see that Remington is moving more to becoming a distributor than a manufacturer.

I like Remington, and own several. But Italian made o/u shotguns and European made Mausers? Guess they figured out they couldn't make a decent o/u in America for a price that would sell, and the world must need more Mauser rifles. What's next, bringin' in Russian guns?Oh wait a minute, they already do.

Sucks, but probably just a taste of things to come for American gun "makers."

Hell maybe atleast it will keep people from bubba-izing surplus mausers
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I like the OD green 870's.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:05:26 PM EDT
[#11]
The Parker is the best of the bunch by a long shot. I am sure it is pricey to say the least.
The Model 7 CDL looks very nice!  I would like one in .223 or .223 WSSM
The 798 and 799 also look very interesting!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i wonder who is making the o/u's?  they look real preeety.

They look like Berettas....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:14:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top