Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2006 4:08:55 PM EDT
I have the ability to pick up a LNIB HK Marked Benelli M3 Tactical, topfolder with rifle sights for cheap (ish). How much are these guns really worth, and how good are they??

Here is info
world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh15-e.htm

Thanks.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:04:31 PM EDT
[#1]
had one, was very reliable, cost me about 700, ended up trading it for an ak74

if i needed a shotgun, it would be on top of my list
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, Im picking it up in a week or so. It seems to be a damn good shotgun.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Here she is. I have shot her twice, with 00 buck and some Slugs. Works 100% in auto and in pump mode. I love this shotgun.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Lucky,

M3 Folder is a rare one. And sounds like you got a good price.

IMO Benelli shotguns are the best semi auto shotguns in the world.

I would rather have your M3 folder vs. the new Benelli M4
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:39:26 AM EDT
[#5]
The M3 folder is a great gun, I love mine. If you paid less than $1000 you stole it. The only knock on them is that they will not cycle properly in semi-auto mode with low recoil rounds, but that's what the pump mode is for, to allow firing of beanbags etc.

DDubbb
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:52:29 AM EDT
[#6]
sounds like your getting a steal, looks great
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#7]
So far she runs 100%. I have fired Federal 00 buck, 7.5# high brass, and WOlf slugs. At 100 yds I was hitting an 8" paper with the slugs. I love this damn shotgun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top