Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 5:29:43 PM EDT
I was flipping through the channels and I came upon Mail Call.  It was a new episode and he was showing a gun that from what I saw looked like an AR15 with 6 barrels in the front making it a gatling gun.  I really want to know the name of this gun and any info would be nice. THANKS
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag

Welcome to the forums...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Was there 6 receivers or rotating barrels?

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Rotating barrels.

I'm not sure on a lot for I just glimpsed it but it had six barrels and at the front was a mazzle where all of the bullets shot from, it was like just the inside part of the barrel rotated.  Hope i didn't confuse you
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Most likely what you saw was a "Minigun"

www.answers.com/topic/m134-minigun

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 6:35:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Most likely what you saw was a "Minigun"

tri.army.mil/LC/CS/csa/kpm134.jpg

www.answers.com/topic/m134-minigun

Yup...It was a 5.56 Minigun.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not saying that I'm positive I'm wrong but the person shooting it was holding it up to his shoulder which doesn't make sense if it was the mini.  But if you saw the episode and know it was just let me know then.
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#7]

nevermind
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm not saying that I'm positive I'm wrong but the person shooting it was holding it up to his shoulder which doesn't make sense if it was the mini.  But if you saw the episode and know it was just let me know then.

You could probably hold a Micro-Gun and shoot it...

Just guessing...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top