Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 8:08:14 PM EDT
A stainless TC Encore barrel to be specific.  It wasn't a pretty gun, stainless and black plastic, but its really not pretty now.  I've been seeing goofy nutjobs painting their rifles on this forum for a while and it must have rubbed off.  It just didn't make sense wrapping camo stuff on a shiny barrel every deer season (which holds moisture) risking rust on the blued sights etc.  I don't expect it to last but as a plus I won't be tempted to sell it as I'm figuring its not going to inspire any one like the cool worn look of a painted AR.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:11:20 PM EDT
[#1]
USELESS WITHOUT PICS
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Its camoflaged.  Even if I could post it you wouldn't see anything anyway  At least untill it starts to wear off and look really nasty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top