Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 8:09:39 AM EDT
lower half is a ruger MKI, refinished with moly resin. Can is fake, until my form 4 gets approved. Then it'll be a TAC-65, which is also black.

I'm debating whether the two color thing looks cool, or if it'd look slicker as one color.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#1]
matte black gunkote, or airbrush a gunkote camo pattern
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#2]
keep it as is, if thats the correct finish.. it's unique and that makes it uberkool
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 1:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
matte black gunkote, or airbrush a gunkote camo pattern

I'm either gonna do it in Norrell's flat black, colt grey, or leave it as is. Camo woudl be pretty slick too, but i don't want to refinish the can. Right now the upper is the only part that doesn't match. Either i'm gonna refinish it to match, or leave it as is.

Although tiger stripe would be killer....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:24:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Well..... decided to moly resin it. I'm going for the black death look here, not the prom queen look.

shoudl be out of the oven in 45 minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top