Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 3:33:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:44:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone let you procreate?  Ewwww..

j/k...call the electric company and ask that they cut power for about 30 minutes.  That should get them out of the house long enough for you to load up your weapons.

BTW, -110000000 for not being prepared.  For being such a poor example of preparedness, your moderator card for the SF has been revoked.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
TIME TO BREAK OUT THE NYQUIL MY FRIEND!!

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:05:09 AM EDT
[#3]
'this too shall pass...'

enjoy every minute of it
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#4]
<cough> Benadryl<cough>

Balming
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Funny how you miss it though when they leave.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Your home was invaded and you had NO LOADED WEAPON at arms reach ? ? ?

Maybe its just me at home, but in the middle of the night with the safe locked in the garage there are always 2 loaded weapons in arms reach. I would never allow myself or my family to be in that kind of jepordy. Anyone comes into my home like that looking for trouble and the coroner is gonna carry them out.

Just remember, threat of force may be enough, if not be prepared to use it. (also make sure they land inside your house when you light them up)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:17:20 PM EDT
[#8]
He hasnt had a LAN Party has he? Those can get loud and go on for hours. My record is 47hrs.

I wont be doing that again for a long time.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#9]
My only suggestion is to sound proof either your room or the game room for your own sanity. My friend had a small room built for his son's guitar practicing which went at all hours of the day/night. He said it was the best investment he ever made.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I was not to long ago in that age range and we had some crazy parties. (still do from time to time).
my parents took comfort in the fact they know my kids will do it to me some some day.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:24:26 PM EDT
[#11]
You said it from the start (ITS YOUR HOUSE)  throw the little retards out and have a heat to heart with your son
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#12]
so, TJ, which one of them was yours?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:28:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Too funny!!

I have 2 teenage boys, 14 and 16.

Both left their brains and common sense outside the front door when they turned 13.

Both are into vid games, weird friends and music.

Luckily, we have a gameroom over the garage that pretty well sealed off from the rest of the house.

We just hear them raiding the fridge, hitting the can, and telling fart jokes.

My parents just laugh...and we've already cursed them by asking the karma god to bring them children just like them so we can laugh.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I was a bit worried when I looked at the thread title there TJ!!  At least you made it out alive

He really beat Gun in the first setting?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Marine Military Academy

Sounds like they need to go meet the Sergeant Major.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Marine Military Academy

Sounds like they need to go meet the Sergeant Major.

AMEN. I went to a Military school, and it turned out to be the best thing for me. I would highly recomend it for anyone. It did however kill any wanting I had to go into the military though.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:10:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Hmmm
that was a sizeable force.  I think i'll reevalutate my handcuff and zip tie supplies.
LOL at least you still have your sanity.

SoS
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Used to be I would feed them a snickers bar and a jolt cola immediately before sending them home.  For some reason I did not have all that many sleepovers during the early years, now seeing all the kids out there and what they can get into I would rather have them at my place, makes it easier for me to keep an eye on them.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:46:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
<snip> I would rather have them at my place, makes it easier for me to keep an eye on them.

+a gazillion

parties at my house = parties where my kids can have fun without being entrusted to parents who may be stupid enough to let them do things that aren't ok with me...  yeah, it's loud, and no, we don't get much sleep...  that's why it only happens when we don't have to work the next day...  I'd rather be the place where all the kids hang out than the mom who has to call 2 or 3 places to find out where her son is...  (plus, it gives me the chance to put the Fear of Mom into those little punks in case they have delusions of someday dating my daughter.)  
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:56:31 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm half dead having not had a minutes sleep as this gang from hell took over my home. I'm at a loss on what to do.

You only have yourself to blame for not controlling the situation. Lay down the law on behavior, tell them to shut the "F" up and order or bring their own food, or lock the "Fn" door.

Get a backbone.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:02:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Im not there yet with my two sons but I plan on doing what my old man did with my friends. They thought he was out of his mind....being a NYC Fireman, and the size of a Coca Cola Machine he was not to be tested. He just gave long hard looks and didn't need to say a word when it came to most things. If it came down to a night in jail or going home to mu old man....."officer...what time is wake up?".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top