Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 9:02:20 PM EDT
I have a Charles Daly 12 Ga. pump.  It is the "tactical" model. Black nitron finish, extended magazine, synthetic stock.

It is the slickest, best handling 12 ga. I have ever owned. (which covers alot of guns)

Anyways, I wasnt looking for opinions on the weapon but was wondering if any barrels off any other make were interchangable. The shotgun looks similar to an 870.
I would like to have a slug barrel for it but can't find one through "Daly"    
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not sure if your gun is actually a Zastava "shootgun" http://www.zastava-arms.co.yu/english/civilni.htm , but CD gets a lot of their other guns from them.  CD does not actually make anything, but imports and rebrands guns.  This by no means is a bad thing other than the possibility of them not having parts for them.   Find out who actually made your gun and then go from there if CD customer service is not helping you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top