Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 11:31:04 AM EDT
Does anyone make these? It doesn't matter what gun it is for. I just want to know if anyone makes a clear magazine that would go into any 9mm SMG. They can be Uzi, MP5, Sten, whatever.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 12:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen one for anything.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've never seen one for anything.

Ditto. Never heard of them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 3:40:49 PM EDT
[#3]
steyr does.  IIRC DSArms has then for sale.  work in the AUG 9mm conversion or their sub gun(can't remember the model).  Simunition makes mags for their simunition conversion that will work in the oly 9mm ar15.

edit:  Steyr TMP/ SPP, B&T MP9  not the 9mm AUG.  dsarms has them listed for $45 in shotgun news.  Sept 1 edition.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:07:04 PM EDT
[#4]
HK makes them for the USP pistols. They are however something for the european market only.  You can find them for sale in Italy, but only for LEOs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top