Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 5:38:12 AM EDT
I'm looking for a diagram of a Ruger 77 (old) triger mechanism............Where would I start looking?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:48:20 AM EDT
[#1]
If the trigger you worked on was a M77 Mark II the older M77 trigger will not interchange. If you want to send your MkII trigger to me I will check it out and see if it is repairable. Charles the Gunsmith.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:04:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It's not a MII.  I bought it in the 80s and messed with it.  I went over it again last night and lock tighted everything when I was done as it is pretty good and safe at this time.  I only messed with tha allen screw in the trigger and what I think is the over travel screw behind the trigger.  

Are there any trick for the old style trigger (-stoning)?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes there are some 'tricks'. To do this properly and safely you need to have a jig and the proper india and ruby stones. NO sandpaper, dremels, files, chisels, etc. Charles.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top