Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 5:34:37 PM EDT
The BBT dropped them off today. $15 each and that is the best deal I have found in awhile. Got them from this place:

www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/PROD/extra-magazines/BARMAG

Just wanted to let whoever might have one of these fine rifles know, it isn't an item you see in many places, especially for this price. Mine is a 1969 Browning BAR in .243. This thing has brought home hundreds of pounds of deer meat

Lance
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I realized these may be magazines and not "clips". I understand the difference between a magazine and clip (stripper, garand, etc) but I realize I may have mislabeled this initially. Is this item a magazine or clip ? It has a follower so I want to say magazine but it inserts inside the receiver and it wants me to call it a clip. What do I call it ?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It be a detachable box magazine.

CDNN has them also---------------www.cdnninvestments.com/browning2.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top